What are MIC-B12 Injections?
MIC-B12 injections are a concoction of essential amino acids choline, methionine, and inositol combined with vitamins B6 and B12. This combination of amino acids and vitamins has so many benefits for the body. Choline, an essential nutrient, actively reduces fat in the liver, decreasing chances of heart disease. Methionine, an amino acid responsible for lowering cholesterol and fat reduction in the body, is not produced in our bodies. Inositol is responsible for metabolizing fats and helping transfer those fats to the bloodstream. Inositol also regulates serotonin and insulin in our bodies. This increases mood and decreases hunger. Vitamins B6 and B12 are added to elevate mood, to assist in lipid metabolism, and to increase energy.
What are the benefits from MIC-B12 Shots?
- Helps with Anemia
- Improves memory
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Treat depression & mood swings
- (Methionine) – Improves tone and pliability of hair & helps formations of healthy collagen used to form skin, nails, and connective tissues; helps with chronic fatigue
- (Inositol) – Part of the B Complex (B8) – helps promote strong healthy hair as well as growth, eases constipation, and helps metabolizes fats
- (Choline) – Helps with neurotransmitter needed for memory and brain function as well as reduces fat in the liver
This injection has also been gratefully used for individuals who want to maintain their weight or prevent re-gain of their lost weight.
Are there any additional benefits?
The different ingredients of this mixture are known to have the following attributes:
- Co-enzymes that are required for proper metabolism of fats, and have the ability to remove fat from the liver
- Energy boost
- Speeds up thought process and improve mood
- Helps with focus and concentration
- Essential components for normal cell and brain function
- Helps flush the liver and gallstones
- Helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
- Helps keep healthy skin tone and strong nails
- Promotes healthy hair growth, and controlling estrogen levels
- Helps with transforming carbohydrates into energy
- Helps minimize unwanted water gain
- Lowers Homocysteine levels (linked to increase risk of stroke, osteoporosis, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s disease)
Are MIC-B12 Injections Safe? Are there any side effects?
MIC-B12 injections are very safe. As with anything, there a few rare side effects that may occur: injection site tenderness and itching, mild upset stomach, and a possibility of an allergic reaction. You should not take this medicine if you have an allergy to methionine, inositol, or choline.
Where do you inject MIC-B12 Injections?
Oral supplementation absorption is not as efficient as an injection into the muscle. We inject in the arm.